Wednesday, November 11, 2009

San Francisco Bay Area agent interviewed on KGO Radio



Popular talk show host John Rothmann, a stalwart on KGO Radio, interviewed Stan Heimowitz, founder of Celebrity Gems Entertainment, on "The End of Parties in the New Economy." For me, and Celebrity Gems, and speaking for the entertainment community, I was thrilled to be interviewed by a real pro. John authored a best selling book about the Middle East, he's a lecturer, and a teacher. Of course, I spoke about the importance of continuing to have parties, how to theme parties, and how parties provide an income for different sectors, especially for blue collar workers. John has an amazing grasp of the facts, does his research, and made me feel completely at ease. My goal is to again be interviewed by John, and I thank everyone, especially my Family, for their support and encouragement.

No comments: