Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jazz Quartet and Vocalist at San Francisco event




Our company receives unsolicited testimonial letters. We arranged a Jazz quartet with female
vocalist for a classy event at the Automobile Museum at Blackhawk, Danville. Our Jitterbug dancers "kicked-off" their party.

Here is Paul's testimonial:

Dear Stan,
I was a wonderful pleasure to meet you as well. I felt that you and your entertainers were not only professional, but fun as well. What was important to me was the attention to detail when executing the contract. I appreciate your follow-up with all that I requested and the fact that your action spoke louder than words (and really just backed them up). I also thought it was valuable that you and Beverly were so synced with each other. That certainly helped during the last minute rush. I have shared this with Beverly.
Thanks again, Stan! I look forward to future encounters.

No comments: