Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Magician returns for repeat performance in San Francisco

Magician Dumbledore performs his close-up magic each year for the annual fundraiser
"Help is on the Way," San Francisco.

There are attendees who donate to this worthwhile cause and look forward to Magician Dumledore's slight of hand, his timing, and his sense of humor.

Here are comments from "Help is on the Way XV111, Herbst Theater, San Francisco.


"You should be on the main stage!  I've seen magicians before, but I've never seen one like you."

"You did the most wonderful things last year, and I've been telling my friends that I brought tonight about you.  Could you do some magic for them, please?"

Celebrity Gems arranges magicians and Hollywood lookalikes in San Francisco, San Jose, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Mateo, Fremont, and Sacramento.

No comments: